TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before booking using the Aliki Hotel website. By accessing or using the website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted from time to time.These terms and conditions will form the basis of the agreement between you, and all adults and/or minors who form part of your booking. You agree by making this booking to be bound by the terms and conditions which are incorporated into your contract.
Use of the Website
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time.
- We do not make any expressed or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the website or any information, service of product provided through the website.
- We accept no liability for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use of the website or its contents whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Aliki Hotel or our servants, agents or any person or entity.
Prices and Rates
- All users are advised to check the information displayed carefully before entering into any agreement of any kind.Availability, prices and cancellation apply to each room rate quoted and you should carefully read the room rate details that are provided before proceeding to make an online booking. Special promotions may have additional terms and cancellation conditions specific to the offer. You are advised to check these thoroughly before completing your online reservation.
- Each room rate will have terms and conditions relating to the occupancy of each room. You are advised to check these terms and conditions prior to making an online booking.
- All accounts must be settled in full on departure.
VAT and Taxes
- VAT and taxes are included in the price of the room. Meals are not included in the price. Aliki Hotel reserves the right to periodically review its room prices. Any increased price will be advised at the time of booking. For details of our room prices, please check via the online booking facility or call our sales centre on tel:+302246071665 -
As soon as any new Taxes in Greece are implemented by their respective government authorities with immediate effect, the company reserves the right to revise and readjust displayed prices accordingly. All bookings captured until the voting date will be honored.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking. In some instances, availability may have to be checked by telephone.
- In order to guarantee a booking, 100% of the total accommodation cost is required. Payment can be made by credit card / debit card or bank wired at the time of booking. Your booking will be confirmed online with a reference number.
- Cancellation or amendment may be made up to 25 days prior to arrival without charge. Such cancellations or amendments must be requested in writing.
- In the unlikely event of overbooking, we will attempt to locate suitable alternative local accommodation at no extra charge. Where this is not possible, or alternative accommodation is not required we will cancel the booking and make a full refund of the sum paid for the room to the credit/debit card used for payment at the time of booking.
- The hotel will take all reasonable steps to complete the reservation to the best of its ability and in accordance with the details provided. However, it reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least an equivalent standard at no additional cost to the guest.
- The guest shall not be entitled to assign the booking to any third party nor use the hotel’s facilities, other than for the purpose of accommodation.
- The hotel reserves the right to pass on to the guest any additional costs incurred by it in respect of goods and services requested during the guest’s stay or caused by the guest not adhering to the agreed times for services.
- For extra bed in the room, if available, there will be 20% extra cost on the daily room tariff.
- Whilst the hotel has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in its brochures, tariffs, leaflets, advertisements and website is accurate, it reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any service, facility or amenity without notice if necessary.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these terms, the hotel will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations to the client in whole or part as a result of any of the following circumstances:
-Other industrial actions
-Fire at or near the hotel
-Flood at or near the hotel
-Civil unrest, dispute or commotion
-Terrorist or attempted terrorist act
-Act of god
-Legal action against the hotel, not resulting from its negligence,preventing the supply of services.
For cancellations 25 nights prior to arrival there will be no charge.
For cancellations between 1-25 nights prior to arrival and no-shows the hotel will keep the 100% deposit.
Any cancellation that will take place once the customer will ll be in the hotel will incur a penalty of the 100% of the days that will be cancelled.
Limitation of Liability
- The hotel’s liability for loss of or damage to property shall be limited to 100€.
- Aliki hotel does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence in any way. The hotel is not liable for the acts and/or omissions of its independent suppliers.
- No responsibility whatsoever is accepted in respect of theft, injury or disease to guests, delegates or visitors, nor for loss or damage to property of any kind, unless arising as a result of negligence by the hotel or its employees.
- Guests should arrange for their own insurance.
- Check in is from 2 pm on the date of booking and departure is before 12 noon on the date of departure.
- Cots may be available but availability is limited. Check with the hotel when the booking is complete. Accessible rooms with facilities for disabled guests are available but are limited. Please check availability and specify room choice at the time of the booking.
- Smoking at the hotel is restricted to smoking areas. Smoking rooms are available. Please specify choice when booking. Every effort will be made to accommodate this request which cannot be guaranteed.
- Pets are not allowed to accompany customers at the hotel. Please check at the time of booking whether guide dogs for the blind are accommodated.
Damage By Guests
- In the event of malicious, wilful or negligent room or other property damage, Aliki hotel will charge the amount of any loss sustained by it, including business interruption losses to the credit/debit card of the registered customer. Where payment by the customer was made by means other than credit/debit card, Aliki hotel will pursue the matter through the Civil Courts
- No wine, beer or spirits may be brought into the hotel by any guests for consumption on the premises.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse access or eject without prejudice any persons, who it considers objectionable
Health and Safety
- The hotel is subject to local regulations, including those relating to fire precautions. All guests must read and familiarise themselves with health and safety information at the hotel and in their rooms.
- The content on this site is the copyright of Aliki hotel or its business partners. You may download and/or use the materials contained on this site for your own private use for non-commercial purposes. The content may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed, downloaded, changed, amended, reused, reposted or otherwise used in any form for any other purpose without the express consent of Aliki hotel
- The trademarks used on this site are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by Aliki hotel unless otherwise acknowledged. Aliki hotel take all reasonable measures to ensure that material contained on this site is accurate and complete. Data Protection
- It is your responsibility to make sure that information which we hold about you is up to date and accurate. Failure to do so will be a breach of these terms. Variation
- No variation of these terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the hotel. Web policy
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information, including but not limited to your name and address, which personally identifies you and all parties on your booking (“personal information?) to enable us, our affiliates, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates, sub-contractors or any other third parties to provide services and products which are available through the website.
- You agree that you will comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act as regards the use of any personal data.
- We or any member of the Aliki hotel may use this personal information to send to you information about new products and services which we think may be of interest to you if you register with us through our website or if you accept to receive such offers at the time of the booking.
- If in the course of using the services on the website you provide us with sensitive data, we will not disclose this sensitive data to any person for any purpose without your express prior consent.
- We may transfer or disclose personal information to our professional advisors for the administration of the website and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
- Any information provided by you in connection with any transaction regarding your credit or debit card numbers, expiry date and billing or delivery address will be used by us to process the transactions. These details will be stored on a secure server and encrypted and may be used by us to facilitate and personalise future transactions with you. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent then only to the limit set out in the terms and conditions of this website.
- This booking is deemed to have been made in Symi, Greece. This agreement shall be subject to the laws of Greece and the jurisdiction of the Greek Courts.